18.10.12

Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs


This is the look I've been giving to people at uni this whole week. It's student council election time, which means you cannot walk freely around the halls, without a crazy person following you and shoving propaganda leaflets into your face. There is a tough competition between three parties and I have trouble deciding which one annoys me the most. Probably the one who has a picture of its president on a leaflet. He is sitting in a library (because he is so so smart and hard working) but then if you look closely you can see that he has an iPad on his table (instead of a pile of books) and you can see his Facebook profile pic on it. Great success.

Also, I've finally realized something:


Socializing is not my thing. Or maybe this is just an excuse I tell myself to feel better, because I don't seem to be capable of making new acquaintances.

Surprisingly, good things are happening as well. For example, I watched a film Empire Records. Record store + good music + a bunch of crazy people + a girl shaves her head = literally the best thing ever.



With love,

Pie

2 comments:

  1. I'm not good with people either. You've got amazing taste in movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I am not the only one! :) Being around people can be so overwhelming sometimes.
      Oh thank you! I really enjoy watching films and picking favourite scenes from them.

      Delete

WE ARE

My photo
Best friends who are quite bored all the time and whose greatness and awesomeness is being ignored by society. Besides that, they love glittery makeup, things that shine in the dark or randomly fly in space, analogue photography, kitsune maison compilations, cats, dogs, and of course, alpacas. C'est ça.
Read the Printed Word!