8.6.12

Lila Pause

My recent DIY projects have been: glueing pieces of a broken mirror to a collar, glueing red flowers onto an old hairband, and curling my hair with an old Philips heat styler I found in the garage. Also, drawing a cat and some pyramids that are trying to be threedimensional.

I remembered Lila Pause today. It was my favourite snack when I was around 10 and I can't imagine why they stopped producing them because they were hugely popular at that time. My favourite was strawberry.




1 comment:

  1. Jest pa prozvajam domač bezgov sok. Domačica pač!
    Tole kravžljanje je zelo prisrčno...

    ReplyDelete

WE ARE

My photo
Best friends who are quite bored all the time and whose greatness and awesomeness is being ignored by society. Besides that, they love glittery makeup, things that shine in the dark or randomly fly in space, analogue photography, kitsune maison compilations, cats, dogs, and of course, alpacas. C'est ça.
Read the Printed Word!