3.8.12

Summertime Sadness

In winter I always imagine how awesome and cool summer is going to be. I would do so many things. I would read, watch films and do a million of DIY projects. I would eat ice-cream every day and meet up with friends and we would have road trips and not care for a single thing in this world.
And now. I just sit inside my home trying hard to ignore the fact that summer is actually here but I feel like staying locked in my room forever. Doing nothing other than pitying myself and wondering what time will bring.


With love, Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ARE

My photo
Best friends who are quite bored all the time and whose greatness and awesomeness is being ignored by society. Besides that, they love glittery makeup, things that shine in the dark or randomly fly in space, analogue photography, kitsune maison compilations, cats, dogs, and of course, alpacas. C'est ça.
Read the Printed Word!